Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Krunk/Slop weekend

heres a few pictures from the collab party in the LBC. Arik Krunk invited me down to collab with him and Saito Daisuke of Japan. Saito is one of my favorite glass blowers.. his cleanliness and detail is matched by few..and he has great style... Besides getting in on a couple mega collab SLOP cups with AK and Hermit, i also got to make a collab sherlock with both Saito and Hermit. it was a great experience.. thanks to Toasty and his house full of young artists for having us, and to Arik for including me in this amazing project..

The pics of me were taken by Saki, on my camera.. thanks!! will have some pocket cam travel shots soon..

daisuke

daisukeretti


saki

me-daisuke

me2

me3

me4

cac-saito

cac-saito2

cac-saito3

cac-hermit1

cac-hermit2

cac-hermit3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff people thanks for sharing with us. Keep killin it.

Urban Pheasant Glass said...

absolutlely stunning work gentleman. keep pushing boundaries and collabing. big up$.

Anonymous said...

love them. please show us the other colabs, esp. the slop cups! thanks

saki bomb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saki bomb said...

It was awsome to see all of you making sick glass right next to me ! killer times!!!!!!! had so much fun with ur camera also! woo woo! much respect!

t0ast said...

killer shots as usual. saki got some great ones too... hope you had a good time and got home in time for the snow!

Pistill said...

Woooow, love love love the collabs!!
Photos amazing as usual =)

Anonymous said...

fresh sherlock* how does one order a custom like this *
*rp*